Here’s What’s Happening at Gilliam Springs
1)New to Gilliam
- Our next New to Gilliam is scheduled for Sunday, February 9.
- It begins at 10:45 a.m. in the ROC and will conclude no later than 1:30 p.m.
- Lunch and childcare are provided.
- Remember, this class is required for membership in our church family.
- Signup at gilliamsprings.org.
- Our students will be participating in Encounter Weekend this coming weekend.
- Please be in prayer for this event and everyone involved.
- It's not too late to register your student for the weekend! You can register them at www.encounter.events.
3) Life Groups
- Our Life Groups will begin meeting again Sunday, January 19.
- For more information on being a part of Life Groups, please see Randy Lamon.
4) New Sunday School Class
- A new Sunday School class for adults ages 30’s-50’s will begin on Sunday, January 26.
- This class is led by David Hall and Chris Hunt.
- It will meet at the 10:45 a.m. time period.
- If you aren’t currently attending a Sunday School class, this is a great time to get connected.
5) Haiti Mission Trip Interest Meeting
- There will be a Haiti Mission Trip Interest Meeting: Sunday, January 26th following the third service in our church library.
- If you have ever been curious about what Gilliam's partnership with Cachiman Baptist Church and School is all about, now is your chance to see first hand.
- Meet the people, connect with the children, and discover why God has called us to this area to serve through child sponsorship, medicine, evangelism and construction.
6) Parent Night Out (Date Night!)
- Friday, January 31, 2020 at 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- For children ages 5 years through 5th Grade
- There will be games, activities, supper, and snack provided
- Cost is $5 per child. You can register here http://gilliamsprings.caboosecms.com/grow/preschool-children/parent-night-out
7) Marriage Event
- Marriage Event - brought to you by Reclaimed For Good February 21 & 22
- register here https://www.eventbrite.com/e/focus-on-the-family-marriage-conference-by-reclaimed-for-good-tickets-81338673161
8) Life + Love: Singles Bible Study
Life + Love: navigating singleness, dating, engagement, and marriage
We are excited to offer this six week study on Sunday mornings, beginning February 16, and meet at the 9:30 a.m. time period. We live in a society where everyone is connected, yet many feel lonely. How can single adults of all ages navigate life and love in our disconnected culture? This Bible study will help you chart a course through the four relational stages listed above and embrace God’s design, as well as live out His purpose for each stage of your life. You can register for the class here by following the link . https://www.gilliamsprings.org/grow/small-groups/life--love-singles-class The class will be limited to 15 participants. $10 charge for class study guide.